Before starting the treatment, we share the following important information with you.
Please always read the information before starting the treatment!
- Do not expose the treated area to sunlight for 3-4 days before and after starting the treatment (the use of tanning beds and self-tanning creams is also not allowed for 4-5 days before and after the treatment!).
- If your skin is exposed to sunlight, the required minimum protection is 50+, which must be used in the treated area for at least 3-4 days before and after the treatment.
- Avoid the use of self-tanning, melanin activator and hair coloring products, as well as exfoliating scrub treatments 15 days before the treatment.
- 24 hours before and after the treatment, it is not recommended to use a sauna, a hot bath, a swimming pool, or to perform sports activities involving sweating!
- Panadol, Rubophen, and Algopyrin are recommended 24 hours before the treatments – if pain relief is absolutely necessary!
- 3-4 weeks before the treatment and preferably only shave the given area between treatments. The use of wax, hair removal cream and epilator is not recommended!
- Careful and precise shaving of the area to be treated is necessary 24 hours before the treatment in order to avoid possible irritation! Otherwise, contraindications may occur after treatment!
- Please report any active treatments you have received, especially photosensitivity, before starting treatment!
- At the week before the treatment, do not perform any exfoliating or scrub treatment on the areas to be treated!
- Please do not hide or change information related to your previous medical treatments, changes in your health (pregnancy, illness, allergies, etc.) and surgical procedures, especially allergies, diseases, or personal risks.
- After the treatment, continuous hydration of the treated skin area is recommended.
- Please be advised that it is normal for the area to experience redness or slight edema, which may blister, but these effects usually disappear after a few hours, although in some cases it may take longer. However, during a high-intensity light treatment, the risk of first or second degree burns in the treated area can never be dismissed.
- The risk is greater for those with darker skin, or those who have recently been exposed to the sun or solarium and whose skin contains a high concentration of melanin. In such cases, even a slight pigment change (hypopigmentation or hyperpigmentation) can be experienced, which is usually temporary and can be eliminated in a short time with appropriate treatment.
We cannot perform the treatment:
- if one of the conditions listed above is not met
- when taking antibiotics or other photosensitizing drugs
- in case of active infectious disease
- in the case of treating an infectious (e.g. Herpes) or inflammatory skin disease (e.g. eczema) or acne in the area
- after sunburn
- in case of diabetes, malignant tumor
- if you are participating in other CO2 laser treatments or dermabrasion.
If, due to the reasons listed above, the treatment does not take place and the appointment is not scheduled, or is canceled within 24 hours, we will charge 50% of the total amount of the treatment due to late cancellation!
To avoid this, please observe the above. If necessary, inform us immediately!
For women, the treatment can also be performed during menstruation – with the use of appropriate protective equipment (tampon, intimate cup) – if this does not affect the sensitivity of the skin.
IMPORTANT: You can come to our treatments no sooner than 2 weeks after the COVID vaccination. If a change of date is necessary due to the vaccination, please let us know as soon as possible!
The pre-booked appointment can be changed or canceled free of charge until 9:00 a.m. on the working day before the due date.
We look forward to welcoming you!