The health of you and our employees is our number one priority, so due to the COVID-19 epidemic outbreak in
Hungary we have taken the following precautions in our institution to protect everyone:
1. In person we can only accept our Patients who have booked in advance, strictly WITHOUT anyone accompanying them (except genetics and sonography), and up to 10 minutes before their booked appointment time!
2. Unfortunately, we cannot accept patients without a previously booked appointment in person!
3. We do not issue prescriptions in person! We will only forward them by post following a telephone or e-mail consultation.
4. Regarding a prescription modification, please see the “VM E-CONSULTATION” options at our contact details.
5. Upon arrival at the clinic, if you have a mask, please put it on and disinfect your hands with a disinfectant placed on our reception desk! Our Assistant then will ask some questions about you regards to the Coronavirus as a precautionary measurement.
6. If there is a suspicion that you may be infected based on the answers you provide in our health questionnaire, unfortunately we cannot see and consult you! In this case, immediately contact the emergency GP service, the National Ambulance Service or the free number provided by the National Center for Public Health!
You can find our currently active practicing consultant specialists in the menu option, Our team!
We ask that you take and carry out the above measures and work with our Staff to protect your own health and the health of others!
Due to the COVID-19 epidemic outbreak in Hungary, according to the regulations of the EMMI, unfortunately we suspend most of our specialist clinics and currently we only provide emergency care!